Monday 4 March 2013

Custom Made Special Gifts (Canvas & Cards)

SMALL SIZE CANVAS ART PIECES (USING ACRYLIC PAINT)
 










 

 These are art pieces painted on canvas with acrylic paint, using acrylic paint would reduce chances of the art pieces being smurged and its easy to look after. I have made these for my mother's colleagues as Christmas gifts and it will be one and only. Designs are pretty much by me, I do my research and I come out with ideas to blend them together.
 
The last second photo is a gift for my form teacher during one of the Teachers' Day. Its a mixture of elements that represents my teacher and I had her name in short form as the middle to make her the main lead.
For example:
Green happy soul behind the name: My teacher's happy side that never fails to cheer students up when we are down for our personal things or school events.
Paws: Steps she took with us till we graduated from the school, step by step and never give up.
Hearts: Her care, concern and love is more than any other teachers can provide and I appreciate.
 
I accept custom made paintings too!! I believe it will be wonderful gifts for your love ones!
Price are negotiable! Ranging from $4 to $8!
 
If you're interested, send the following details to our email at joiesoul@gmail.com!
 
Product: Custom Made Specail Gifts Canvas.
Size preffered: Square or Rectangle (look at above for reference)
Theme: Birthday?? Wedding?? Anniversary?? ANY!
Elements to include: Send me some details about what you want in the paintings!
Deadline: Very urgent? Can wait? Working period is 1 week to 1 month before deadline!
Packaging wise: Clear plastic? or Wrap nicely? (wrapping would add some money)
Your name and contact number/email:
 
GIFT CARDS
 
 
 
 
 


I have also done this festival cards by myself, the top one is a birthday gift card in a photo frame.
Any requests, do contact us at joiesoul@gmail.com !

- Jiale-
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment